The all-steel Carport from Arrow is a convenient, all-weather shade and shelter solution that's versatile and practical. Use the Carport to shade your vehicle, truck, ATV, outdoor equipment, rest areas or picnic areas. Great for storing boats, picnic and outdoor furniture and summer toys in the off-season. Each Arrow Carport is wind and snow load rated Carport, meaning they are designed to take on tough weather conditions and able to stand up to accumulated snow fall. Its galvanized steel roof is made to protect against corrosion, rust and the elements and features an attractive eggshell roof. The Carport is assembled on our tough all-steel, powder coated 2 in. tube frame, made to reinforce stability and strength in the structure. The premium powder coating provides corrosion and rust resistance. Easy to install, the Carport comes with slip-fit connections with pilot holes and self-drilling screws making this unit easy to build straight out of the box.
The 12 x 24 ft. Carport from Arrow Sheds provides a tremendous 2,198 cu. ft. of space for a variety of storage and protection needs from the elements.
This 12x24 carport shed features:
- Rust and corrosion-resistant steel roof and powder-coated steel frame
- Easy assembly thanks to its slip-frame connection
- Featuring a 2 in. square tube frame, the Arrow Carport provides stability and strength to the unit, increasing it's wind and snow load capability.
- Roof in an attractive eggshell finish, with a black powder coated steel frame
- 12 in. overhang at the roof gables offers additional protection.
Assembly and Care
For proper assembly of this carport shed, you’ll need the following tools: You can download the assembly manual here: https://sf-usr-live.s3.amazonaws.com/home/11527/shared/media/en_CPH122007_manual.pdf
- Safety glasses
- 8 ft. step ladder
- Power drill
- Utility knife or scissors
- Carpenter’s level
- Tape measure
For a long-lasting finish, regularly clean the exterior surface with water and mild soap. If you live in a climate with high humidity, it’s recommend that you wax the exterior with a spray automobile type wax once or twice a year. Also, keep the roof clear of snow and leaves so they don’t accumulate moisture and weight that can damage this carport.
- Arrow Sheds
- Peak Height:
- 8 ft 6 in.
- 10 year limited
- 29-gauge painted galvanized steel roof%wind speed rating of 100 MPH . snow/ground load rating of 35 PSF
- 12 ft.
- 24 ft.
- 7 ft.
- Wall Height:
- 7 ft.
- Exterior Dimensions:
- 146 in. w x 290.75 in. d x 102 in. h
- Interior Dimensions:
- 142 in. w x 290.75 in. d x 100 in. h