14 ft. x 14 ft. ACACIA Aluminum Gazebo with Jockey Red Canopy
Model #AG14-Jockey Red
The outdoor yard has become an extension of the living area and at Riverstone we recognize this. The ACACIA Gazebo program was designed for homeowners and outdoor enthusiasts looking for the best quality furnishings to extend their outdoor living experience. Proudly Made in the USA, the ACACIA Gazebo program offers the enthusiast the ability to extend their covered living area with the safety and security provided by our heavy duty, but simple to assemble design. Our Jockey Red free Structural Extruded aluminum frame will last a lifetime. The Electrostatic finish makes the frame even more durable and attractive. The electrostatic finish actually sends an electric charge through the paint and the frame to help cause a chemical (ionic) bond, much stronger that simple powder coating commonly found in imported versions.Our hidden ground attachment system makes sure that the ACACIA gazebo will stay where you want it to stay and also eliminates the need to use pea gravel to add weight to the frame and prevent rattling during wind as most imported versions suggest
- Attractive sculpted extruded aluminum framework
- Dimensions: 14.0 ft. x 14.0 ft.
- Height: 11.5 ft.
- Weight: 245 lbs. (over 20% heavier & sturdier than competitors)
- Dual canopy design which allows for air circulation and prevention of updraft damage
- Quick assembly structural aluminum support lets hold up to 1,000 lbs. each
- Built in/ hidden anchoring system
- Easy to assemble extruded aluminum frame
- Jockey Red resistant
- Gazebo Canopy cover made from Sunbrella fabric
- Sunbrella material guaranteed for 7 years not to fade
- Sunbrella Canopy covers have re-enforced corners for extra durability
- Electrostatically coated Aluminum frame – lifetime guarantee
- 7 year Canopy limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 10 year Frame limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 100% Made in the USA (canopy, aluminum frame, electrostatic coating, nuts, screws, bolts, brackets, all printing)
Shipping & Returns
Manufacturers Shipping & Returns
Sheds.com Shipping & Returns Policy
Due to the weight and size of the building kits that we sell, they're one of the more difficult products to transport. Because of this and because they are considered "oversized items," these items are typically transported via less than truckload shipping, or LTL. This means for 90% of the products on this site a 18 Wheeled Tractor Trailer Truck will deliver the product to your location. Please visit our terms page for more information on shipping of these products. Most orders will ship out of their warehouse within 3 to 10 days however there are some exceptions, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, with the exception of shipping and handling fees, as well as any associated restock fee. For more information, please refer to our return policy. Any assembled, semi-assembled or tested items are not eligible to be returned. Some of the products on this site are built to order and are nonreturnable, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.