The 12 x 20 ft. metal carport shed from Arrow is a multi-use outdoor carport. It’s perfect for storing boats, vehicles, and tractors, and even protecting an outdoor picnic area.
Featuring a galvanized steel roof with horizontal panels and an industrial steel frame, this steel carport is wind and snow rated to provide the highest protection against weather elements. It has a wind speed rating of 100 mph and a snow/ground load rating up to 35 PSF. The roof’s horizontal panels and rounded eaves also provide added outdoor element protection.
This 12 x 20 carport shed features:
- Rust and corrosion-resistant steel roof and powder-coated steel frame
- Easy assembly thanks to its slip-frame connection
- 234 sq. ft. of shelter and storage area
- Weight: 672 lbs.
The manufacturer offers a 10-year limited warranty on this 12 x 20 ft. carport. For full details, you can download the complete owner’s manual here.
Assembly and Care
For proper assembly of this carport shed, you’ll need the following tools:
- Work gloves
- Safety glasses
- 8 ft. step ladder
- Power drill
- Utility knife or scissors
- Carpenter’s level
- Tape measure
For a long-lasting finish, regularly clean the exterior surface with water and mild soap. If you live in a climate with high humidity, it’s recommend that you wax the exterior with a spray automobile type wax once or twice a year. Also, keep the roof clear of snow and leaves so they don’t accumulate moisture and weight that can damage this carport.
- Arrow Sheds
- Peak Height:
- 8 ft 6 in.
- 10 year limited
- Storage Bag:
- Hardware Kit:
- 29-gauge painted galvanized steel roof%wind speed rating of 100 MPH . snow/ground load rating of 35 PSF
- 12 ft.
- 20 ft.
- 7 ft.
- Wall Height:
- 7 ft.
- Exterior Dimensions @ Peak:
- 146 in. w x 237 in. d x 102 in. h
- Interior Dimensions @ Peak:
- 142 in. w x 237 in. d x 100 in. h
- Storage / Shelter Area:
- 234 sq. ft/1792 cu. ft.