These Duramax Flat Top Insulated Buildings are manufactured with durable coil coated galvanized steel inner and outer skin with a fire-retardant CFC Free Poly-Urethane insulation.
These buildings are ideal for all weather conditions and can be used for various purposes, such as additional living space, emergency shelter, office, hobby room, secure storage space, tool room, or an equipment enclosure. Each building has a modular designed expansion and a true DIY installation in mind.
This insulated building includes a single window kit and a foundation. The foundation is made of galvanized metal and provides a base for installing the building on almost any flat surface.
The Duramax Flat Top Insulated Buildings are shipped on two crates with simple, clean and safe assembly. All parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for ease of assembly.
- Includes three expansion kit to make a 22' x 10' building
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat level surface.
- Concrete is not required.
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall.
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation.
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck.
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings.
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side panel wall of the building.
- Step-by-step instructions included.
- Extension kit available in 6 ft. increments and mountable on either side.
- Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier.
- 7 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty.
- An Angular Roof Design for easy water drainage including a gutter system with a downspout to collect residual water.
Shipping & Returns
Manufacturers Shipping & Returns
Sheds.com Shipping & Returns Policy
Due to the weight and size of the building kits that we sell, they're one of the more difficult products to transport. Because of this and because they are considered "oversized items," these items are typically transported via less than truckload shipping, or LTL. This means for 90% of the products on this site a 18 Wheeled Tractor Trailer Truck will deliver the product to your location. Please visit our terms page for more information on shipping of these products. Most orders will ship out of their warehouse within 3 to 10 days however there are some exceptions, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, with the exception of shipping and handling fees, as well as any associated restock fee. For more information, please refer to our return policy. Any assembled, semi-assembled or tested items are not eligible to be returned. Some of the products on this site are built to order and are nonreturnable, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.