The DuraMax insulated building is an energy efficient modular insulated building. The construction provides a strong lasting wall that reduces heat gain on summer or heat loss in winter making these buildings ideal for all weather conditions and usable for various purposes.
Prefabricated buildings are the perfect alternative to building an office, workshop, hobby room, temporary shelter with conventional construction materials like metal studs and drywall or concrete block. The installation is much faster because all of the components used to construct the prefabricated building have already been prepped at our factory. This prep process includes designing the layout and then pre-cutting all the materials at our factory and ready for immediate installation. Faster installation means less disruption to your daily business operations. Because there is no on-site fabrication there is also less mess. This can be especially important in areas where dust and debris could interfere with sensitive manufacturing operations. On average you can anticipate about a 80% time savings when using our modular design to construct your ideal room.
- Includes a metal foundation that allows building construction on just about any flat level surface.
- Concrete is not required.
- Pre-painted galvanized inner and outer walls provide a stable, impenetrable wall.
- Thick fire-retardant CFC-Free B2 polyurethane insulation offers excellent thermal and acoustic performance.
- Easy-to-assemble bolted tongue and groove wall panel assembly. Provides fast assembly and disassembly. Parts are pre-cut, drilled and numbered for fast simple installation.
- Stackable wall panels, single crate package so that the building can be moved if needed even in a pickup truck.
- Snow load of 30 lbs/sqft - one of the strongest do-it-yourself buildings.
- Secured door with a dead bolt lock can be configured on any side panel wall of the building.
- Step-by-step instructions included.
- Extension kit available in 3 ft. increments and mountable on either side.
- Delivers in single wood crate via common carrier.
- 7 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty.
Shipping & Returns
Manufacturers Shipping & Returns
Sheds.com Shipping & Returns Policy
Due to the weight and size of the building kits that we sell, they're one of the more difficult products to transport. Because of this and because they are considered "oversized items," these items are typically transported via less than truckload shipping, or LTL. This means for 90% of the products on this site a 18 Wheeled Tractor Trailer Truck will deliver the product to your location. Please visit our terms page for more information on shipping of these products. Most orders will ship out of their warehouse within 3 to 10 days however there are some exceptions, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, with the exception of shipping and handling fees, as well as any associated restock fee. For more information, please refer to our return policy. Any assembled, semi-assembled or tested items are not eligible to be returned. Some of the products on this site are built to order and are nonreturnable, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.