Looking for a small garden that delivers on looks, functionality and flexibility? This two-level raised garden bed has got you covered. As pictured, your 11-inch-high raised garden gives you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like carrots, radishes and turnips, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. With 16 square feet of available planting area this is a great starter garden for you to build on.
Simple to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes eight of our 2” Classic Sienna composite boards, and eight 2” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the second layer of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. Want a diamond shape instead of a square? No problem, simply adjust the angles on opposing sides. Planning to grow flowers that don’t need the additional depth of an 11-inch-high garden? You can convert your kit into two 5.5-inch-high raised beds, increasing your available planting are to 32 square feet.
Did you know? You can grow up to 16 different plants inside your 4’ x 4’ garden using “Square Foot Gardening” techniques. There are countless books and online resources available to guide you in this rewarding method of gardening.
The Frame It All system of modular raised garden beds, borders, sandboxes and accessories was designed by our founder, Anthony Topping. As a professional landscape designer who spent many years creating high-end gardens in the Tri-State New York area, he felt there had to be a way to give homeowners the ability to easily create quality landscaping features and gardens for much less than paying a professional.
Here’s a note from Anthony on why he designed this product:
“I love the idea that you can either use this kit to stack as a deep square garden, or build an 8’ x8’ one level garden and quadruple your growing area. The flexibility to expand, stack or angle gives you endless options in raised garden bed design!” – Anthony
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Assembles Tool-free! Snap-lock brackets - Simply slide and snap!
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers.
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required – a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 8 – 2” Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
- 8 – 2” Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets
- Frame It All
- 52 lbs.
- 5 Years
- Square ft. Planting Area:
- Wood Composite