This classic Victorian Greenhouse kit provides the optimum environment for gardening year round while adding a stately presence to any backyard setting.The dark green aluminum framework, tempered glass panels and full 6' 7" wall height combine to give you a comfortable interior workspace and a full view of your surroundings. The overall height is 9'2" feet.
Whether you are overwintering special or valuable plants from the cold, starting seedlings or creating a tropical jungle, you can enjoy years of maintenance-free use. The automatic roof openers, louvered window openers and misting system are included to allow you to control the environment within your greenhouse to your specific needs.
- Aluminum framework is large in scale, thick gauge and strong
- Large 250 Sq. Ft.
- Extra roof support cross bar
- 4mm tempered glass for safety and good insulation value. Glass is secured in place with heavy rubber sealing
- 6'7" full height glass side panels provide excellent headroom along the interior sides, with an 9'2" overall height at peak.
- Decorative roof ridge adds a touch of English sophistication
- Warranty: 15 years limited
- Overall Dimensions: 12'7" x 19'11" x 9'2" high
- 1 Misting system included. Hose attachment provided.
- 6 roof windows included: with 2 hanging spindle crank and 4 automatic opening devices. Use whichever you wish.
- 1 Louvre window for additional air flow
- 2 full length gutters and downspouts (one each side)
- Framework base can anchor to bare level ground (anchor stakes provided), a wood platform, or a concrete slab.
- Exaco Trading Co
- 12 ft.
- 19 ft.
- 9 ft.