The Monticello - Mojave Edition is the ideal warm weather-growing greenhouse. This greenhouse now comes with an off the grid solar powered commercial grade ventilation system. This system will allow you to have much better control of their growing environment with no electrical costs. The commercial fan, exhaust louvers, and the solar panel can produce more than 2 times the needed power to operate the fan at 100%, allowing for future options such as lighting and heating. The Mojave edition also comes standard with pre-tinted roof panels and automatic roof vents - no more need for a shade cloth system and taking the guesswork out of temperature control. While most hobby greenhouses on the market use less expensive thinner walls and roofing materials, the Monticello uses professional grade 8 mm twin wall polycarbonate. The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. The Monticello also offers the ability to grow as your needs grow with the 4 ft. extension kit that can be purchased anytime in the future. For the gardener that is looking for a quality greenhouse system that will supply years of hassle free indoor gardening this is the greenhouse for you.
- Integrated flush base design
- High impact UV stable 8 mm twin wall polycarbonate walls and roof
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum frame construction
- Black colored frame with protective coating
- Two - 2 ft. x 2 ft. roof vents with automatic openers
- Integrated dual rain water gutter system
- Large 6 ft. 10 in. x 4 ft. 6 in. wide door opening
- Hinged lockable double doors, patent pending twist and lock single bolt (allowing for fewer parts)
- Mojave edition includes: Monticello solar ventilation system, commercial folding bench system, tinted roof and ventilation panels, programmable watering system, greenhouse sink system and RSI vegi-bee mechanical pollinator system
- Expandable - ability to expand greenhouse in 4 ft. increments as needs grow
- Easy assembly construction and efficient to use
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs./sq. ft. and wind resistance up to 65 MPH
Please Note - Allow for a FULL weekend to Fully Assemble (ground prep included). Two people suggested for assembly. Manual is fully illustrated.
Shipping & Returns
Manufacturers Shipping & Returns
Sheds.com Shipping & Returns Policy
Due to the weight and size of the building kits that we sell, they're one of the more difficult products to transport. Because of this and because they are considered "oversized items," these items are typically transported via less than truckload shipping, or LTL. This means for 90% of the products on this site a 18 Wheeled Tractor Trailer Truck will deliver the product to your location. Please visit our terms page for more information on shipping of these products. Most orders will ship out of their warehouse within 3 to 10 days however there are some exceptions, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, with the exception of shipping and handling fees, as well as any associated restock fee. For more information, please refer to our return policy. Any assembled, semi-assembled or tested items are not eligible to be returned. Some of the products on this site are built to order and are nonreturnable, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.