Monticello 8 ft. x 24 ft. Black Premium Greenhouse Kit
Not all greenhouses are built the same and the Monticello line of greenhouses by Riverstone Industries proves this to be true. The Monticello is applying good old American ingenuity to make the best product for our customers and help to elevate the industry standards of all greenhouses. Constructed from the highest quality extruded aluminum (US grade not the thinner and more brittle foreign aluminum) and electrostatically painted Black (guaranteed to contain 0.0% lead), our greenhouse uses on average more than 40 lbs. more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse. Why is this important. The weaker the framework the less snow the greenhouse can hold in the winter time before collapsing on itself also the easier it will be get damages in wind. While most hobby greenhouses on the market us less expensive thinner walls and roofing materials (the crystal clear walls are as thin as 0.2 mm), the Monticello uses professional grade 8 mm twin wall polycarbonate. This is the same thickness as used in the commercial greenhouses. The twin wall polycarbonate acts as a double pain window keeping cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime. This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year round.
- Premium package includes: green house, work bench system, interior shade system, programmable watering system, greenhouse sink system
- A combination of using superior materials Monticello takes the average gardener 8 hours to assemble not including the base prep work needed, which includes leveling the ground
- Integrated flush base design
- High impact UV stable 8 mm twin wall polycarbonate walls and roof
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum frame construction
- Black electrostatically painted frame
- 2 ft. x 2 ft. roof vent with automatic opener
- Integrated dual rain water gutter system
- Hinged lockable double doors (new for 2014)
- Large 4.6 ft. W door opening
- Full 10-year warranty (strongest in the industry)
- Expandable ability to expand greenhouse in 4 ft. increments as needs grow
- Snow load capacity of 24 lbs./sq. ft. and wind resistance up to 65 MPH
- New patent pending twist and lock single bolt (makes assembly quicker and easier over prior version) (new for 2014)
Please Note - Allow for a FULL weekend to Fully Assemble (ground prep included). Two people suggested for assembly. Manual is fully illustrated.
Find Similar Products by Category
Shipping & Returns
Manufacturers Shipping & Returns
Sheds.com Shipping & Returns Policy
Due to the weight and size of the building kits that we sell, they're one of the more difficult products to transport. Because of this and because they are considered "oversized items," these items are typically transported via less than truckload shipping, or LTL. This means for 90% of the products on this site a 18 Wheeled Tractor Trailer Truck will deliver the product to your location. Please visit our terms page for more information on shipping of these products. Most orders will ship out of their warehouse within 3 to 10 days however there are some exceptions, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee, with the exception of shipping and handling fees, as well as any associated restock fee. For more information, please refer to our return policy. Any assembled, semi-assembled or tested items are not eligible to be returned. Some of the products on this site are built to order and are nonreturnable, please refer to the individual description tab on each product for more information.