Palram’s Arcadia 5000 12 ft. x 16. ft. Carport with Polycarbonate Roof is a modern-looking outdoor structure that’s as strong as it is sleek. Its durability comes from its reinforced aluminum frame, laser-cut galvanized steel connectors, aluminum poles, and anchors, all of which are rust resistant. Its high-quality carport Polycarbonate roof panels are 100% UV protected, shatter resistant, and have been engineered to withstand high winds and heavy snowfall.
A feature that provides added value is the carport’s built-in guttering system that easily collects and drains rainwater.
Other features of this 12 x 16 carport include:
- High-impact UV protected panels that won’t turn yellow
- Slide and lock roofing panel system that doesn’t require climbing for installation
- An easily relocatable structure
- Assembled dimensions:142.5 in. width x 197.6 in. depth x 95.3 in. height
- Weight: 441 lbs.
The manufacturer offers a 10-year limited warranty on its Arcadia 5000 12 ft. x 16 ft. Carport with Polycarbonate Roof from the date of the original date of purchase. Download the full owner’s manual here for the complete warranty.
Uses and Assembly
The Arcadia 5000 can be used as a carport, outdoor structure, or outdoor gathering area. This Palram carport is designed to protect your car, trailer, camper, and boat from severe weather. Besides a carport, it can also safeguard patio furniture, a hot tub, and people as a stylish patio cover.
No previous experience or special skills are needed to assemble this 12 x 16 carport. It was designed as an easy DIY project to be set up by two people, and comes with pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels, and the needed screws and anchors. But you will need the following equipment:
- Drill bits
- Phillips head screwdriver
- Tape measure
- Step ladder
- Cleaning towel
- Work gloves
- Safety goggles
Be sure to assemble this outdoor structure on a solid, level surface for the best use.
- 12 ft.
- 16 ft.
- 8 ft.
- Assembled Dimensions:
- 142.5 in. w x 197.6 in. d x 95.3 in. h
- Highest Clearance:
- 86.2 in.
- Lowest Clearance:
- 73.2 in.
- Roof Material:
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Frame Material:
- Max Roof Load:
- 30 LBS per square foot
- Max Wind Resistance:
- 75 mph
- Sturdy and Durable shelter – Designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. Rust resistant powder coated frame made of Aluminum and galvanized steel. Virtually unbreakable, Twin-Wall Polycarbonate covering. 100% UV protected – does not turn yellow