We value you as a customer. Therefore, Sheds.com offers a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with an item that was purchased from Sheds.com, you may return the item within 30 days of the order date for a refund of the purchase price minus the shipping fees and a 25% restock fee.
Items must be returned in re-sellable condition, in the original box and packaging material. All parts, manuals, warranty cards, accessories and hardware must be returned in new condition. Any assembled, semi-assembled or tested items are not eligible for return. Sheds.com LLC and the product’s manufacturer must authorize the return, and some common regulations apply:
- Items cannot be used or opened.
- A return authorization, or RMA number, must be granted. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA number to accompany returns.
- The item must be returned with 2 weeks of receiving the RMA.
- The item must be returned within 30 days from the order date. Some exceptions apply.
- Returns and cancellations are subject to a 25% restock fee.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges outbound or inbound.
- If you as the customer received Free Shipping when you purchased the item from Sheds.com, but we have incurred an expense to ship the item to your location. This is the amount of shipping that will be deducted from your return.
- Customer makes all arrangements for return shipping. Sheds.com does not offer this service.
Some Manufactures such as Little Cottage Company, EZ Log Structures, Cedar Shed, Kota and other manufacturers build to customer orders. They do not allow returns.
We understand that when putting a shed on your property you may have to obtain the necessary permits from your town or local building department. Sheds.com is not liable for any permitting that is necessary for you to construct your shed on your property. Sheds.com will not accept any returns do to permitting issues, local subdivision rules, Home Owners Association rules etc.
If you have placed an order and would like to cancel for any reason, we will do our best to cancel the order. However, it is possible that your order may have shipped. If your item has already been shipped you will be liable for any cost of shipping and any other expense that may have occurred to cancel the shipment and return to the original shipper.
If your item was shipped to your location and you refused delivery for any reason, or if an item is returned to Sheds.com after attempting to deliver, you will be liable for the cost of shipping for both outbound & inbound directions, plus a 25% restock fee. If delivery of a non-refundable item is refused, you may be deprived of a refund.