The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the “Helios” line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model, in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. The Victorian Greenhouse not only provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment, it also adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse. Janssens has improved on the overall design and internal growing environment of this style of greenhouse since it's initial release, while keeping the price lower than comparable models in this class.
- Uses 4 mm Tempered Glass – others use only 3 mm
- Available with 10mm twin wall polycarbonate walls for better insulation in colder climates
- Uses only single sheets of glass, instead of the more common overlapping smaller sections
- All glass panes are secured with heavy duty rubber seals – all the way round – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips
- Using 4 mm single pane glass and heavy rubber seals provides better insulation.
- Taller design – 1 foot higher – gives you more head space
- Made with thicker and stronger aluminum profiles – for more strength.
- TUV & GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing).
- Each unit comes with a sliding door which can be put on any side of the greenhouse
- Roof windows: come with an old fashioned spindle and a modern Automatic Window Opener.
- Includes: gutters with down spouts
- Includes: a 6” high foundation frame
- Includes: a misting system (all you need is a hose to connect)
10’2” wide x 15’ long x 9’ high – 150 sq.ft. - with 3 roof windows and 1 louvered window.
Standard color: Dark green (RAL 6009m) - electrostatic application.
- Exaco Trading Co
- 10 ft.
- 15 ft.
- 8 ft.