A wood-burning stove, fireplace, or fire pit is a great feature in any home, but it presents one significant consideration - firewood storage. Firewood needs to be properly stored in order to ensure efficient seasoning and burning. Luckily, the ShelterLogic 10x10 firewood storage shed can effectively hold up to 3.5 cords of wood, making it easier for you to enjoy the comforts of a warm fire.
This firewood storage shed is designed specifically to create burnable wood at a quicker rate than other sheds. It does that with the aid of a patent-pending design focused on eliminating excess ground moisture and increasing the amount of air used to dry out the wood.
Other features of this firewood seasoning shed include:
- Heavy-duty steel frame that’s rust and corrosion resistant
- Efficient seasoning: wood dries up to 2x faster than in other firewood seasoning sheds
- Polyethylene fabric cover that retains heat and lets in light
- Vapor barrier to block ground moisture
Assembly and Care
You’ll need about 3 hours to assemble this firewood seasoning shed, and at least 3 people to help. You’ll also need the following tools:
- Safety glasses
- Tape measure
- Carpenter's Level
- Adjustable wrench or socket wrench
Care is straightforward. Keep sharp and heavy objects off the firewood cover, and watch for holes in the cover that might prevent it from working properly.
This product comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 1 year
- 10 x 10 x 8 ft.
- 10 ft.
- 8 ft.
- 10 ft.
- Fabric Color:
- Cords of Wood:
- Ready to build right out of the box