Nothing quite warms a home in the fall and winter seasons like a real-wood burning fireplace. The problem, though, is finding the best place to store wood properly. Wet firewood does not burn efficiently, and storing inside is not always a practical option.
The ShelterLogic outdoor firewood rack provides outdoor storage to maximize the quality of your firewood.. It holds 1/5th cord of wood, and the cover protects your wood from excess moisture and pest infestation while ensuring proper ventilation for seasoning.
The ShelterLogic Heavy Duty outdoor firewood rack includes features like:
- Adjustable cover that will protect split wood up to 24” in length
- The ability to keep firewood off the ground, preventing mud, rot, and wood rot buildup
- Easy assembly
- All steel frame
Assembly and Care
Assembly shouldn’t take more than 2 - 3 hours to assemble, dependent of course upon your DIY skills. Care includes ensuring the steel frame is free of rust and that the cover is free of tears or extraneous weight - leaves, snow, and dirt that can put extra strain on the cover.
This item comes with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Release Date:
- This product is currently out of stock
- 15.5 in. W x 49.7 in. D x 46.6 in. H
- Cords of Wood:
- Steel powder coated
- 1 year manufacturer warranty