Lean To Sheds
Whether you need to store your outdoor equipment, sporting goods, tools, or gardening equipment, a lean to shed is an ideal option. Lean to storage sheds take up minimal space on your property while still allowing you to keep everything organized and protected from the elements.
Uses for Lean To Sheds Kits
Lean to sheds kits are perfect for a wide variety of uses. Since they are essentially half of a full-size shed, you can use them to keep bicycles and outdoor gear organized, you can store your gardening equipment inside, and you can even use them to cover your trash and recycle bins. Our lean to sheds for sale can be attached to a wall of another shed to multiply your available storage space, or they can be conveniently positioned against a fence or your home for ultimate flexibility.
Benefits of Lean To Sheds
Lean to storage sheds have many benefits that make them a wise choice for a variety of uses:
- Minimal Size – When your space is limited, a lean to shed is just what you need. It can easily fit in almost any yard to give you the storage space you desire.
- High-Quality Materials – Our lean to sheds are crafted out of the same high-quality materials as our traditional sheds, to keep your belongings safe from the elements.
- Affordable – Because there are not as many details as a full shed, lean to sheds are often more affordable than their larger counterparts.
- Functional – Most of our lean to sheds kits are equipped with features to make them simple and practical to use. These include pent roof designs to allow for water run off and vents for air circulation.
Types of Lean To Storage Sheds
We carry two main types of lean to storage sheds , each available in a variety of sizes and styles:
- Wood Lean To Sheds – Our wooden lean to storage sheds are made out of 100% Western Red Cedar that has been weatherproofed. They come with pre-built wall and roof panels for simple assembly, and you can install the door on either side.
- Metal Lean To Sheds – Our metal lean to storage sheds are crafted out of heavy-duty galvanized steel that is specially treated to resist rust and dents. The reinforced metal walls are simple to assemble, and the door handle includes space for a padlock.
With a lean to sheds kit , you can improve the functionality of your backyard by adding covered storage space without taking up too much room. Whether you fill it full of the family’s bicycles or you set it up to be a gardening station, you can depend on the durable materials to protect your belongings.
At Sheds.com, we are your go-to destination for outdoor storage. See what we have in STORAGE for you.