Twin-Box Raised Bed with Cover: Unique raised bed planter with insulating building "bricks" (new technology) for better seedling production earlier in the season. Great for those of us who no longer want to bend down all the way. Covers are easily removed when the weather gets warmer. Includes a Gardena "quick-release" Drip-Hose system. Size: 51" long x 24" wide x 20" high; Made from food grade safe materials; Made in Austria.
The unique Raised Bed Planter is made from heat insulating and frost resistant garden elements (hollow bricks). Each section (24") comes with a removable cold frame cover (5" high) made from twin-wall polycarbonate. This planter is very easy to assemble, anchors into the ground, and is available in two or three section sizes.
Easy Watering Without Lifting the Lids
Each unit also includes a Gardena Drip-Hose Irrigation System. The hose snakes through the unit and you connect it to a water source using the attachment on the side.
- "Bricks" do not leach like preservatives in wood products.
- "Bricks" are 100% food safe
- "Bricks: will outlast any other material for raised beds (wood and plastic)
- Easy to assemble
- Assembly instructions included
- No tools required - snap together construction
- Each element is: 24"l x 2"w x 5" high
- No maintenance required - no splinters - totally child proof
- "Bricks" can also be used to build a child safe sandbox
- Made in Austria
- 5 year warranty
Assembled: 51.2" L x 24" W x 20" H
Material: polyethylene HD
- Exaco Trading Co
- 24 in.
- 51 in.
- 20 in.